Boyle & Lowry offers a depth and breadth of experience in municipal and local government law virtually unparalled in the State of Texas.
Our lawyers serve as city attorney, general counsel and special counsel for municipalities, local governments and special districts throughout the State of Texas with an emphasis in North Texas. We also assist local government entities with issues such as economic development, public financing, planning and zoning, eminent domain and inverse condemnation, contracts and procurement, employment law and all aspects of municipal and local government litigation.
We do not take a "one size fits all" approach to client service. We believe in personal, professional and cost-effective legal services to our clients. We see the small size and close-knit makeup of our firm as a bonus. Keeping our firm smaller allows us to focus on what we do best, practicing municipal and local government law. Our lawyers will focus on the individual needs of your public entity.
We understand that every public issue is unique and of overriding importance to the communities involved. Our lawyers will ask questions, listen to your answers, get the facts, probe the issues, help you determine your objectives, and then work together effectively and efficiently to achieve those objectives.
Award-Winning Public Projects
We enjoy municipal and local government law. We also enjoy sharing in the success we help our clients achieve. Boyle & Lowry attorneys have been involved in some of the most innovative land use and economic development projects in Texas, including:
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- Gaylord Hotel and Resort in Grapevine
- Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine
- Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine
- Great Wolf Lodge and Resort in Grapevine
- Dallas Cowboys Golf Club in Grapevine
- Hidden Lakes Residential and Golf Course Community in Keller
- Northeast Mall Redevelopment in Hurst
- Relocations of J.P. Morgan/Chase Bank from New York City to Farmers Branch
- Mercer Crossing mixed-use development in Farmers Branch
- Texas Stadium in Irving
- Woodcreek residential and mixed-use development in Fate
- Williamsburg residential and mixed-use development in Fate
- Deloitte world training center and campus in Westlake
- Vaquero Residential and Golf Club in Westlake
- Fidelity Investments Southwest U.S. headquarters in Westlake
- Daimler Chrysler regional headquarters in Westlake
- Shops at Fairview shopping mall, hotel and conference center in Fairview
- Parc Place retirement community in Bedford
- Belmont residential and mixed-use development in Argyle
- Canyon Falls residential and mixed-use development in Argyle
- Lake Chapman Reservoir in Fannin County
- Lowe's Improvement Store Regional Distribution Center in Mt. Vernon, among many others
Our lawyers have been retained by cities, counties and local governments across the state to assist in economic development, water development, zoning and land use matters.
Learn more about our award-winning municipal and local government projects.
Learn more about our clients.
To speak to an attorney: Call 972-650-7100 or contact us online. From our office in the Las Colinas area of Irving, we serve clients throughout Texas.