Local Government & Municipal Law
Texas Municipal and Public Lawyers
Just as corporations need experienced and effective general counsel, so do municipalities and local governments.
At Boyle & Lowry our lawyers provide all of the legal services that are necessary to help municipalities and local governments function, including:
- Serving as city attorney or special counsel for municipalities and local governments
- Serving as school attorney or special counsel to school district
- Handling contracts and procurements and maintaining compliance with competitive bidding requirements
- Municipal court prosecution
- Drafting comprehensive zoning and land use regulations
- Creating infrastructure and city services such as roads, water, sewer, police and fire
- Structuring economic development projects
- Creating and dealing with special districts
- Serving as bond counsel for public financing
- Handling any municipal and local government litigation
- Representation before state and federal regulatory agencies
- Representation in the state legislature to assist in the passage or amendment (and in some instances the defeat) of significant legislation affecting municipalities and local governments in Texas
- Advising clients regarding open meetings and public information requirements
- Handling code enforcement matters
Learn more about municipalities and local governments we serve as city attorney, general counsel or special counsel.
Learn more about our award-winning development projects.
To speak to an attorney: Call us at 972-650-7100 or contact us online. From our office in the Las Colinas area of Irving, we serve clients throughout Texas.